Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Orange Alert (Twalking)




So I was doing my usual browsing and I found a new dance. Apparently Al-Queda has comeout with a new video introducing their victory walk frequently reffered to as a Terrorist Walk or T Walk. The walker must have must stains under his arms in order to do the dance according to the manual I read the first picture clearly depicts a wet oderous stain under the arm of the young Al-Quedan performing the dance. This dance is performed after a kill or attack is carried out successfully. Please report any sightings of this dance to your local law enforcement agency because it is a clear sign that an act of terror has just occured.

This has been a public service announcement from 20shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. DAMN sabu you made 20shots! im sorry my nigga.